Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Joy Comes in the Morning {1}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Lately when I come to get you out of bed, I think of a song that says,

His joy comes in the morning!!!

Most of the time :) when I come in to get you (or your daddy comes in to get you) you are just sitting there in your crib, looking very pleasant, contemplating your surroundings and talking with your angels ;)

Then when you catch sight of one of us, you start to squirm and kick with delight, and talk in excited tones,

Ba ba Da da da da da da!!!

It starts out talky, and then it becomes sing-songy. I become excited to greet the morning with you.

4Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones!
Praise his holy name.

5For his anger lasts only a moment,
but his favor lasts a lifetime!
Weeping may last through the night,
but joy comes with the morning.      ~Psalms 30:4-5


In fact...there you go with your little noises now. Here I come!

I love you, 

Mamma.

No comments:

Post a Comment