Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Catching Up {474}

Dear Miss Dinah,

I am missing writing your letters so much, that I have decided to attempt to do so on my mobile device! For one week we have been here in small town without Daddy and without Internet connection. Previously I have used Ginny and Gampa's Internet, but furthermore my laptop charger is broken! So, disconnected we have been :(

We'll, here is a little of what we've been up to this past week:

Cleaning house so we can move in some boxes that are still in the car.

Spending time with Ginny and Gampa, especially on the swings and little hot wheels car in the yard.

Helping water and weed Gampa's garden as we probably will not be growing our own this summer. Also visiting the horses and cows that are over near the garden.

Visiting a few friends with new babies in town. Also visiting some old friends out of town ( who used  to live in town).

I think you may be growing a bit. You have been eating lots and napped over 3 hours today!

I have tried to insert pictures, but have not been able to make it work :(  so, we'll try and get some up soon. We've been busy and I have lots of cute pictures to share with you.


I love you,

Mamma <3


No comments:

Post a Comment