Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Who's This Big Girl? {461}

Dear Miss Dinah,

This morning, after you came back from playing with Daddy at Mr. Tom's, I don't know, something about you just seemed older ...

I think I had pictured you a little younger for some strange reason, and then when I saw you again, you just seemed so mature, so communicative, so understanding ...

I had a little work to do, so I asked you to please read a book to your puppies, and you did. Also, you place the puppies, and the horsey, underneath the covers while you read to them.


Later on, a big girl at the park.


Navigating the wobbly bridge.


Down the home stretch,


with part of a plant for a souvenir.



Amsie and Ian's tonight. When you and Amsie hug and kiss goodbye, it gets me. It really is just too sweet.

I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment