Friday, July 6, 2012

School Lunch {165}

Dear Miss Dinah,

This morning your cousins stopped by. You and Micah played a while with Pezwit (the kitty), Emma snoozed in her stroller, and Mamma and Aunt Julie chatted. After a while, we picked up Daddy and Eddie and went to lunch at the elementary school. I just remembered that they serve lunch all through the summer there, and wanted to check it out. It was tasty indeed. I especially enjoyed the chocolate milk. I don't think I've had a little carton of chocolate milk since I was in grade school. You enjoyed the food too, however, the first thing you did was stick your hands right in the potatoes.

Two words:

Hot potatoes.

We came home and you took a nap while Mamma continued to organize the entry-way. You helped when you woke up. I was filing by that time, and you are still very fond of closing each file box after I open them. You are careful not to catch your fingers in the boxes now.

Your little personality shines through more and more each day, and I am so thankful to get to witness the little changes all the time.

Precept upon precept, line upon line, here a little, there a little...


Victoria sent a few more of her beautiful photos so that we would not have to lift them off her blog. Here you are playing at her childhood home, then you and Mamma at the dairy farm. Thanks again, Vic!






I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment