Monday, July 9, 2012

Hip Baby {168}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Daddy calls you a hip baby, because sometimes, my hip is your favorite place to hang out.

This afternoon when you woke up, I decided to just give you a snack...on my hip.



I have a feeling this may soon be your hip kitty.




You were in her way as she was trying to eat, crowding her bowl as you do. I said, "No!" and swatted at the bowl, and poor kitty thought she was being chastised, and ran away!

We've had a few complaints that there haven't been many sweets around lately, so we whipped these up.


Don't bother telling me how much sugar is in them, please.




The following pictures are from yesterday. More progress on the machine. "Are we done, yet?" is what Daddy feels like. 








OH, and besides being on my hip, you are becoming an excellent walker. More practice every day. Five or six steps at a time now. 

I love you, 

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment