Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made {181}

Dear Miss Dinah,
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. (Psalm 139)
You were put together inside of me...fascinating.

 You see the iPhone.
 And it goes down hill
 from here
 quickly.
 sad
 sadder
 saddest
 <enter bed time>

...but long before this down hill spiral, you had a happy day. You made new friends in a church nursery. You didn't even miss us you were playing so hard with your buddies, attentively watching babies take bottles, and being held by friendly nursery workers. Later we went shopping for our cakes we make tomorrow...

A quick harvesting photo. (not from our garden)
The colors of late July at night.

I love you,

Mamma <3

1 comment:

  1. LOL. The picture series is hilarious. So accurate around here too. Such a wonderful little princess. And I love this whole writing project, Alison. Such an inspiration. This will be a treasure to her very soon.

    ReplyDelete