Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Spool Party {170}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Your kitty sure does like to play.

And as she finds mischief, I am hoping that you learn from her mistakes.
And actually, you are quite a bit ahead of her.

We're still having to train her not to get on table tops, not eat our food (or kleenexes, eew)...

This morning I found this spool of thread (from my closet) completely strung out across the floor.



You...are...walking...

Yes, I think it's safe to say that now. Not much and not all the time, but you walked from across the living room (short ways) to me, when I was sitting on the couch today. About 6 steps. You will still stand in one place for days, though.
 
  


Tonight at the pool, Daddy and Gampa showed up, took take a small break from working on the machine. They hadn't stopped for lunch until 4 o'clock today. Daddy went back to work until 8:30. He is hoping to finally start cleaning some seed tomorrow or Friday. 




I love you, 

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment