Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More Growth {218}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Garden Update Pt. II - we have tomatoes!!!

They are as big as grapes right now, but I finally found some today as we were putting up the tomato cages.



Our bamboo is growing new little stalks. I'm not sure how or why, but it's awesome. If you look closely you can see the first stalk to the right of the main trees reaching the top of this photo.


It's hard to believe how much you've changed in the past couple of weeks. I realized you had hit toddler status, and now when I look at these pictures you just look like a little girl. 



Especially these where you are walking around. I imagine this is what you will look like at 4 or 5 years of age, only bigger. I got a tug in my heart today when I saw you this way. Time can feel like it moves too fast when you think ahead like that though. It's a good thing we have every day in between now and then.



Number block book that you have taken to recently.
 We went for a long adventure outside today. We walked all the way around the side of the house to the back, across Miss Joanne's patio. You got a bit distracted by little steps. You liked to go down them, and then back up. And down. And up. And down...

Across the patio to the alley. Pizwit left us here to explore the shed. We walked a little ways down the alley to visit Charly's puppies and then made the trek back.


The past couple of days you've taken an afternoon "rest" instead of a nap. Maybe transitioning to one nap a day? We'll see. Here you are watching Signing time with Pandy-poo before you go rest. 



I love you, 

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment