Thursday, August 23, 2012

Muppet Babies {213}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Who needs a jungle gym when you have a trash bag filled with clothes inside of a big cardboard box?

I'm sorry you fell just after this picture was taken.

And your spot was quickly filled.

But you would not be so easily dissuaded.

Queen of the mountain.
 I remember watching Muppet Babies on TV when I was little. We found it today and watched it on You Tube. There was a part when Miss Piggy got a phone call and started talking. You then picked up your (my) phone and started chatting in a quiet, sweet little high-pitched voice. Were you talking with your muppet baby friends?

When I was a little girl, we had an Apple II computer and one of my favorite games was the Muppets' Cruise Ship game. My favorite part of the game was writing mail to Miss Piggy and getting actual (computer generated) "responses" back.


Later I caught you sorting the silver wear in the dishwasher. This is your job in the mornings. What a good little helper! I didn't burst your bubble by telling you that the dishes were dirty tonight...


Daddy got home from his job pretty late, and you had already gone to bed. He sneaked in to see you, and I heard you stir a little but not make too much noise. He came out a few minutes later, looked at me and said, "She gave me a hug."


I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment