Monday, August 20, 2012

Not Cold Yet {210}

Dear Miss Dinah,

A few hours ago, I sang to you as I was putting you down to sleep. You decided that you were going to sing along too, and we just hummed our little tune together. Da da da daaaaaaaaaa, da da dee daaaaaaaaaaa, da da, dee dee daaaaaaaaa...

Not long before that, we'd taken you out of the shower, wrapped you in a little hooded froggie towel, gnome style. I held you up in front of me and in front of the mirror, marveling at how long (tall) you've grown. I started patting you, and you starting saying "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh," so as to hear your voice reverberate. Of course, this started us both cracking up.

 We were up so early, did some chores and walked to the grocery store.


With our coupon.



Now we have breakfast!



Sometimes you wake from your naps so sweetly, as if you and Piglet have just had grand adventures in Dreamland, and you are still half asleep / half wanting to share every detail. 




You slept so late this afternoon, I didn't realize it was already time to make dinner. Go ahead and take a seat. I'm sure I can find something for us to eat. 
 But it's cold in the freezer. Surely you wouldn't stay long, I thought...


...


 I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment