Friday, August 24, 2012

Pizwit Explores {214}

Dear Miss Dinah,

This morning we went for a jog and then over to visit Ginni and Gampa. While we were gone, we decided to give Pizwit a trial run of playing outside for a while, since she's been begging to go. Well, time got away, and we came back an hour and a half later. One quick whistle and the kitty came running, ready to come inside. I gave her tuna as a special treat.

Playing outside again later in the day
Today I wore my "Trucker Girl" hat. I explain all about it on my old blog, here,  that I don't tend to update too much anymore. Some people have asked to see pictures. With my three second camera delay I couldn't catch you looking, and it's all I can do to get us in the picture, and not have everything crooked. I guess I could have just taken the hat off and taken a picture of it, but I didn't think of that till after.



We got another pumpkin from Gampa's garden today. We baked them and we'll puree them tomorrow to make pies or cookies or something. We toasted the seeds which is something we did when I was a little girl in October when we carved out our pumpkins.


Tonight Ginni came over to play with you while I went to go play cards with Daddy and the guys. I didn't expect to stay long, but started playing really well. In fact, I almost won the whole game, but forgot a small rule at the very end (that Aces were low!) I thought I had a slightly better hand than I actually did, leaving me with second place (I think... I left before the final points were tallied)

Came home to a sweetly sleeping baby and a softly pouring rain. 

I love you, 

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment