Sunday, August 12, 2012

Peanut Butter Jelly Time {202}

Dear Miss Dinah,

This morning we went to church. We worshiped together, me and Daddy and you in my arms.

After worship I took you next door to play with Micah and Emma. Aunt Julie had been outside with little Emma when we'd pulled up for church, and said she'd love to have you come play a while. Everyone came back to the church for lunch after. Delicious as always, you enjoyed apple salad and a few different pastas and veggies. For desert there was apple cake and cinnamon apple ice cream.

A well-deserve nap ensued upon returning home. Daddy went to go see a movie and pick up a few things out of town with his cousin Alex, and I commenced the making of the jelly...finally.


So many pots, lids, jars, bottles...a couple hours later you wake up to join me.

You start "canning things" in your crock pot.



 
 After a stroll in the heat, it felt nice to come back inside. A few minutes later you brought me your shoes. You wanted me to put them on you. I think it was because you were having a hard time walking across the kitchen floor after you poured part of your water out to swish around on it. 
You also like to sit and organize in the fridge. I tried to get a picture of that, but you were off in a flash. 

 

And for dinner...

Peanut butter and jelly!

A first for you.

I think it was a hit.

With carrots, strawberries, and a cup of milk it was a classic "kids" meal.

Though you didn't much care for the milk.

 I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment