Sunday, March 3, 2013

Aunt Leslie In Charge {404}

Dear Miss Dinah,

I just have to gush, because I am your Mamma, but I'm not the only one who thinks you're awesome. Miss Heather was with you children in church today, and she said you were a delight to be around.

Daddy and I must be a delight for you to be around too, because you are finding it increasingly difficult to want to lay your little head down for your afternoon nap. After getting up, and subsequently disciplined, a dozen or so times, Aunt Leslie, said to Mamma and Daddy "You guys leave and go somewhere...I'll take care of this." :)

So we did, and she did :)

You were still sleeping soundly when we returned. But when you finally awoke and left your crib, someone else remained...



I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment