Saturday, November 3, 2012

Back Here Again {284}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Up and down you went balancing on Daddy's hands.

This reminds me how my own Daddy used to say so many times..."I remember when I could lift you up with just one hand!" Then he would remark that if he'd continued to do that every day, he'd still be able to  :-)



I heard someone say recently, "These are the best days of our life and we don't even know it!" I thought that was a good saying, probably smart to keep in mind ;-)

This afternoon we went to a baby shower for a friend, Ms. Jen. You enjoyed playing with a few other young girls who were there: Maddie, 4 yrs, and Kaylin, 22 months. It was Kaylin's house we were at. 

Ms. Luxi, Grandmother-to-be, and Ms. Whitney searching for safety pins in bowls of rice. This is much harder than it sounds. The winner found only 2 pins in one minute!

Ms. Jen (standing), you and Ms. Maddie having a 'picnic'

Kaylin offering you cheese



I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment