Monday, February 18, 2013

Girl With Phone {391}

Dear Miss Dinah,

This morning you had some important phone business to attend to, apparently. What was it exactly, I wonder?


"Yes, the files...I'll have them on your desk by 5..."

"I'll take those in pink, size 5."

"Oh darling, we should do lunch on Friday..."

"Hold on, let me check my schedule."

"Let me tell you what Larry from Veggie Tales sang about today..."

"Can you hear me know?"

"Aw, man! Locked out again!"

More Larry before lunch.

Before lunch we also did some shopping at the health food store. They have child-sized carts there, so you were able to do all the shopping, thanks! The store wasn't busy at all, and we had fun strolling down each and every isle, selecting our food, and you putting each item in the basket. When we got to the checkout, you put each item up on the counter which was at the very peak of your reach.

Later, Daddy gave us a discount card he had, and told us to go get treats at the frozen yogurt shop.


They have 20 or so flavors of yogurt and just as many toppings to choose from. You actually were less interested in the treat, and more interested in trying the furniture.



I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment