Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Best {390}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Motherhood can sometimes make one tired, and tired mothers may do silly things.

Like how I misspelled the word tail (I spelled it t-a-l-e) on yesterday's post. I've noticed that when it comes to writing these letters late at night, my sentences don't always follow the prescriptions for structure I so adeptly learned in the 5th grade. I used to be such a stickler for grammar... alas. At least e.e. Cummings once claimed that once you knew all the rules that it was OK to break them. Hence calling himself e.e.

Here's you and Daddy getting all pretty, and ready for church this morning.






This afternoon we went to some friends' house. These friends have been Daddy's family's friends since Daddy was very little, maybe about your age. Now they are all grown and have families of their own. Yesterday and today, Daddy helped Mr. Jason and Ms. Bonnie install an electronic chair lift on their back porch. It is for Mr. Jason's brother who is in a wheelchair, so he can get up into the house much easier, without having to be carried. Ms. Bonnie has Alexus (16), Gabe (2 1/2) and Gracie (10 months). Gabe and Gracie were sleeping till it was about time for us to leave. But you had fun nevertheless with their cars and on the trampoline.



I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment