Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dinah's New Wardrobe {440}

Dear Miss Dinah,

A new habit is forming. For a few days I have noticed you starting to grab some article of my clothes, and try and 'wear' it or at least drape it over your head like a scarf because you think that is beautiful :)

I may have fanned the flames this morning by putting the sarong on you that Aunt KK brought me.




But this was all you...

 It was nice to spend part of this gorgeous day outside. We lazed in the back yard watching Daddy work for a while. At one point we just sat in a chair together snacking on some chocolate. What a perfect way to spend an afternoon!


Also learning more about the flowers. 


And picking them mostly.


See the pretty purple ones Mamma put in your hair?





Pizwit doing the same.


Pretty first tulip about to blume!


More clothes shopping from Mamma's closet.


My tank = your dress



 

 
Daddy took you on a walk before bed and said that you picked up hundreds of sticks ... another new fascination :)

I love you, 

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment