Sunday, April 7, 2013

World Friendship Style {434}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Setting up for the World Friendship event tonight. You and Daddy are still at home taking naps at this point. There were models from so many different countries, the hall was packed!


This is a group photo of most of the models after the show.
Do you see me? I look like the tallest one, because I am still wearing my shoes and I am on the very top row. I modeled the 'Victorian' style dress from the 1880's, part of the K-State 150 years part of the show. It was beautiful with a big bustle and very fun to wear. I even managed the dance part OK, though we did pin the bottom layer up a bit since it had a train.



 Here you can see better. I'm standing next to Nikki (on the right wearing 1940's dress) and Paramee (on the left wearing Sri Lankan dress).


You and me after :) Daddy said that when I was up on stage he thought you might run down the aisle to me at one point! Funny, I didn't even notice :)



Playing a game you just invented right before bed. You took Daddy's little tile spacers and sent them down the edge of the stairs like a slide. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!


  



I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment