Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Felt Board Kitty {435}

Dear Miss Dinah,

This morning we took a trip to the Wal-Mart for some socks...you had really been needing socks! When you woke up today, I thought you were missing a sock, but when I lifted up your pant leg, I saw that you had 'helped' your once-small-hole to expand and now ALL of your toes were peeking through.


Hooking and unhooking the strap that is supposed to keep small children in the seat in the front of the cart.


Crusin' the Wal-Mart.




You have really been liking to have things in your mouth again lately, you try and chew on rocks, blankets, anything you can get your hands on it's back in your mouth! I thought we were past this stage long ago, but alas, perhaps you are teething. Yes, well, latest casualty was the corner of this energy bill. Hehe, sorry Westar Energy: "My baby ate my bill!"  :-)


Playing with felt this afternoon:



The button through the piece of fabric game:


Our fridge 'felt board.' You kept wanting to take the magnets off and getting upset that it would not stay up!
 

So then it was Kitty's turn... and she was a perfect felt board!





Mr. Josh was over this afternoon helping Daddy work, so we made them dinner: pizza, mac n cheese and veggies.

That reminds me that you put 'k' in your words sometimes: Pizza is "Peeka!" Baby is "Bako!" and Horse is "Hoku!" Funny




I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment