Friday, April 19, 2013

High Chair-ing Again {444}

Dear Miss Dinah,

We don't have internet at our house here, so I write these letters at Ginni's and Grampa's when we are over. ( I think I spell those names different every time! )  Yesterday you hopped into your high chair to eat breakfast. I'm so glad you still enjoy sitting in your high chair after all this time away.


You've had a wonderful time visiting with Ginni and Grampa. Yesterday morning Grampa shared part of his muffin with you and then shared some popcorn. So, of course you had a great time together :)



Yesterday Daddy helped Grampa with some internet / router things, and today they went to tear down a building, a project they started many months ago.

We are spending the morning with Ginni, then we'll go make some food for a friend who just had a baby.

This morning, sitting in the ball container. Perfect fit :)



2nd breakfast with Daddy.



I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment