Sunday, June 10, 2012

Girls and Their Questions {139}

Dear Miss Dinah,

This afternoon we took a few little girls (7 & 8) to the Rec Center to play around and do some gymnastics.

You even got in on the action a bit. You got spun around, dragged around, twirled around... In the end, I think you had a good time. But it definitely kept this Mamma on her toes.

The busiest part was all the questions...

Little girls tend to ask a lot of questions, and I'm so glad about this. As a big girl, I still ask a lot of questions! Asking questions is how we learn about the world and our place in it.

We ask all kinds of questions, and we ask questions pertaining to all sorts of things. Questions, questions, questions... sometimes we ask more questions than someone can answer all at once!

My favorite questions of the day:

Are you going to have more kids?
Can we come back Tuesday?
Can we come back Friday?
Since we were good will you buy us a toy?

You know what, though? I really like answering questions.

And I'm glad I get to be the one to answer your questions.

I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment