Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day {146}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Today (and every day) we're thankful for our buddy, advocate, and one of the primary people our heavenly Father uses to help conform us to the image of His son.

Your one and only Daddy:

 
The card we made Daddy
And the one (unfinished) for Grampa Tom who comes Tuesday
Daddies are something else. The special love they have for their children, especially their daughters, is almost unparalleled. My Daddy sent us this picture today. This shirt is probably 20 years old. I painted it when I was 9 or 10 years old. It is me and my sisters. It was a Father's Day gift. The letters say "Co. AEK" - for Company Alison, Elisa, Katie. :) He still wears it proudly each Father's Day.



You are such a good caretaker to your animals. 



And it's a good thing your animals are such good share-ers too, huh?




I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment