Monday, December 3, 2012

Tools of the Trade {314}

Dear Miss Dinah,

This morning we woke up early and delivered fresh-made cinnamon rolls to the family. Ginni, Gampa, Mr. Dan, and Uncle Dan were excitedly awaiting our arrival!

We also picked up the table cloth for the fireplace mantel that we finished last night. Ginni had pressed it, and it looks amazing! Our globe ornaments fit just perfectly under it after adjusting a few of the heights.

Daddy had to stay an extra day out of town, but this afternoon he arrived home!

Watching Daddy run a drill...


Not much later, you were investigating your own tools :-)

Pictured here with your hammer, and singing tool bag behind you!
I love how delicate and tiny you are right now.
I love holding you.
I love how your hands rest gently on mine when I'm reading you a book or just sitting with you.

I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment