Friday, February 10, 2012

Finally Found "Tummy Time" {17}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Right now you are nursing as I type with one hand!

You just woke from a nap, the first 45 minutes of which you spent flipping over on your belly to play and chatter.

The other morning Daddy came in to find you in the corner, sitting up, having a talk with Piglet.
My, my, my... So much to do.

You like investigating faces and reaching for my teeth.
You like looking in the mirror and making funny noises at yourself.
You crack yourself up.

It's a good thing we told Aunt Leslie about this trick! She said it kept you entertained a full 20 minutes while you two waited for Mommy and Daddy to get back from donating blood.

You are sitting here so patiently watching me type...
Let's go play!

I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment