Monday, February 6, 2012

My Reward {14}

Dear Miss Dinah,

You are a reward and a blessing!
I have probably told you this before, and I will surely say it again.
Because it is so, so true.

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."~Psalm 127:3

We have believed this to be true about you since before you were born.
We are so grateful you are a part of our lives.
It is an honor to watch you learn and grow each new day.

Now you are using your mighty arm strength to try and stand up against things. You are still far from doing this (I think!) but you sure try. And you are a chatter. Yes! You love to chat :)

Today, up in Garden, you weighed 16.4 (70%) and measured 25.5" (13%).
So, it's confirmed...you are growing!



 I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment