Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Left My Stroller in Oklahoma {30}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Today it was 70 degrees out. We ran some errands -- actually, we walked some errands... because we left our stroller in Oklahoma!

I held you in the sling as we walked, and walked... and walked.

Rose, at the Post Office gave us many a good suggestion of how to get it back. Maybe someone will be going that way, soon.

People must not have recognized us without our stroller, because we got asked if we were new in town!  Well, I guess we are... sort of :)

Another sweet woman offered us a ride as we were walking back home, carrying our letters and packages...
"You just look like you have your hands full," she said kindly.
"Well, you see, it's just that... I left my stroller in Oklahoma!" :)

We walked to Ginny's (your grandma's). She wasn't home, so we swung, swung, swung. It felt good to take a break from walking. And you started to doze off in the nice, warm breeze.




I love you!!

Mamma <3

... and then we walked home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment