Saturday, February 11, 2012

Legacy {19}

Dear Miss Dinah,

I am pleased to say, with confidence, that you are a part of a beautiful legacy.

More beautiful than you know.

But I get a glimpse of it, as I get older, and as I get to know better those in the generations who have come before us.

My little Dinah,
Dinah Monet...

"Monet" was chosen, because it represents a unique, one of a kind masterpiece.  
For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

Long, long, ago.
There was a plan for you and your precious little life.

You were beautifully, and carefully handcrafted.

And not just for show.
Not just to be a pretty porcelain doll on the shelf.
Not just to be a one-of-a-kind painting that hangs to be gawked at.

But, to do good, good works.
The workmanship is a worker.
Perfect relationship of form to function.

It is no accident that you were born when and where you were.
Nope, no accident.

It's all a part of a plan.
Yes, my child, you are a part of a legacy.
A beautiful legacy.

More beautiful than you know.

More beautiful than I know.



Love,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment