Monday, February 20, 2012

I Don't Know Boys {27}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Did you hear the story about how we thought you were going to be a little boy?

Of course, we would soon find out that something different was in store. I can't imagine not having my perfect, wonderful little girl. But let me tell you, my daughter, boys are wonderful in a very peculiar way:

Basketball goal goes up before the walls do...



Rope "swing," being attached to tree before access to tree-house is complete...

"I wouldn't do that, you could really get hurt," Matthew says.
"That's how we roll," says Griffin nonchalantly.



First items in house: carpet, lounge chairs, OSU/OU gear (strategically placed on separate "sides"), jalepeno pringles, and guns.


 Someday, you may have a brother, and we will learn about these creatures together!



 The fruit of their labor...



I love you!

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment