Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One Year Ago Today {15}

Dear Miss Dinah,

One year ago today, your daddy was driving in a bus to deliver supplies to a school in Nicaragua. Me (and you!) we were in KC staying with family.

One year ago today, I wrote you this letter:


I was just barely starting to feel you move in my tummy.
One of the most spectacular things I have experienced. 

...And before too long, your daddy did get to return home and experience it too.

And now, you move non-stop!






Today, there was a knock on the door, and it was your Great Aunt Leslie! What a surprise! You were outside in Daddy's truck, keeping him company as he cleaned. She went out and joined you. How happy you were!

You and great-aunt, Leslie :) 2 happy ladies.
I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment