Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Stuffing {260}

Dear Miss Dinah,

I have been noticing A LOT of growing going on in the past month or so.
It happens just as I've heard that it does.
Suddenly you feel a bit heavier, and soon after, you look a bit taller.

At meal times (and snack times) you have taken to stuffing food in your mouth.

It used to be that I could offer you a slice of bread, and you would take a bite, chew, swallow, and ask for more.

Lately, if I offer you a slice of bread, you attempt to stuff the entire thing into your little mouth. Then you may try and ask for more while your mouth is still stuffed full. It is the same with bananas and a few other foods. It can be amusing, but we've returned to cutting food in smaller bits.

Breakfast: bread with banana butter.






Ms. Dana had us over for lunch. Daddy, me, you, Ms. Dana, and Ms. Meghann enjoyed chili and cornbread. General (one of your favorite large doggies) was out working today with Mr. Marc, but we still had a great time.

Snacking on crackers, waiting for lunch.

Packing up again this evening. I think Pizwit is growing suspicious.



I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment