Monday, March 26, 2012

Big Big Little Girl {63}

Dear Miss Dinah,

I've been dressing you in fewer onesies, and more shirt/pant combos. 

You are becoming such a BIG little girl!
I seem to be saying this all of the time, but really, I just look at you and see this wonderful girl.
A pre-young lady.
Even though you are still quite clearly, a baby -- such a LITTLE big girl!

So the shirts and pants still may be a little big ;)

Just going about your business.


Tiiiiimbeeeer.

Back at it.
We picked up more baby food today, and took some over to one of your little buddy's houses. Then we organized.

Before long this box of baby food would be on the floor, and the green beans would be broken. Are you trying to tell me something? =)

I love you, cutie pie. We need to cut those hairs there ticking your eyes and nose!
You finally had some good naps today. Lately your daytime naps have been a bit lackluster. And, you are cutting another tooth on your lower left side. 

I love you.

Mamma <3

1 comment: