Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Good Visit {54}

Dear Miss Dinah,

What I really appreciate about your Sisi visiting, is that she is a brilliant photographer and gets to help chronicle parts of our day that we normally wouldn't, such as bath time :)

Sisi and Aunt Elisa left Saturday morning, and here are a few of my favorites from these past few days.

Aunt Elisa and you. She is so beautiful, sweet, such a blessing for a sister. 

And my sweet, sweet blessing of a daughter.

Baby "Hedi," named after the friend who gave it to you. I love playing with you. And we love our babies ;)  --or "nye nye" as you call them.

You and Aunt E over at the sheds.

Mamma and Daddy.

One of my very favorites of us thus far.

Your shoes are one of your favorite toys. The velcro feels good on your teeth?

Giggle girl! Show us what you can do with those chompers.

Bath time with bath toys: Half-Cat and Sassy-Bass.

I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment