Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dressing Up and Cranberry Juice {55}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Your Daddy takes such good care of us.

I had not been feeling well for a while, off and on. When it was decided that cranberry juice would help, he has been adamant about me taking it.

We went shopping today, and came back with THREE different kinds: one mixed with cherry, one really potent one that must be mixed with other things, and one GIANT 100% juice one from Sam's Club. He says he wants to see me taking my dosage every day.

Yesterday I came home from the Rec Center, and you were wearing this dress!


It's lovely. It's just not something I expected to see until July!

Daddy's are funny like that. The day was going to be very warm, and he thought it was cute, so it was the logical choice. I did the only thing left to do which was to change into a fun dress as well, and we went about our business!

Today, again Daddy got you dressed as I got myself ready. I could hear him talking to you, asking where your brown shirt was. He loves your brown shirt. He found a pair of overalls that I had yet to put on you. Like I said, Daddy knows how to dress a girl ;D

We had a lot of errands to run, and had a great time spending the afternoon together meandering our way through stores. Had a late lunch at Sam's, you even got a few nibbles of cheese from the pizza.



Looks like you're blowing a bubble, but you're actually chewing on one of those little plastic sample cups. Impressive, hun ;)


You were one tired, little puppy, and slept all the way home.

Guinney and Gampa got into town this afternoon and stopped by to see us right when they got back. We chatted a while, laughed, and caught up.

Then you took a bath. We read a story. Completely tuckered out, you went to bed with hardly a peep.

I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment