Sunday, March 25, 2012

Greater Love Has No One Than This {62}

Dear Miss Dinah,

You are a blessing and a reward from the Father.
It is a privilege to get to raise you.

I don't take for granted the days and moments I get to spend with you.

It's not always easy, and I'm not sure that I always do the right thing even though I try to.
But I love you very very very very very very much.

The only thing on the earth greater than mother-love, is Christ-love.
For greater love has no one than that.
He lay down his life for you -- His friend.

I pray that you experience that love each and every day of this life, and beyond.

At church with the kiddos.

Madison, Junior, Trinity, and Meg having snacks.

Daddy and his big girl!
Thank God for His Joy!

I love you.

Mamma <3




No comments:

Post a Comment