Thursday, April 26, 2012

Apple of My Eye {93}

Dear Miss Dinah,

You are the apple of my eye 
You are the pudding of my pie
You are my little pumpkin, dear
I'm glad you are so very near

There's something almost heavenly about my Daddy's backyard. Especially on a gorgeous morning. 

Oh what a beautiful morning
Oh what a beautiful day
I've got a beautiful feeling
Everything's going my way





You w/ Auntie Kay
Saying bye to Auntie Steph and her doggies. She's moving to California in a few days. Daddy drove the truck into town from Topeka to help her make some trips to the dump. The verdict is in. You love animals! Here you are with Phyllo and Brutus. 






You, me and Daddy had dinner with a good friend of Mamma's from college. You and her baby, Cora (18 mo) had a lot of fun, way past bedtime ;)



Cora climbed the stairs...so you did too!!


I love you. Mamma <3





No comments:

Post a Comment