Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Care Bear Cake {86}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Daddy's birthday is less than a month away. That means we need to start brainstorming now :)

When Daddy was a little boy, his Mamma made him a Care Bear Cake. He would always talk about this cake being his favorite cake of all his birthdays. I never understood what the big deal was until I saw what it was. I was talking to Guinney about it one time and she said, "We actually still have that cake mold!" She brought it upstairs and took it out of the box.

It was 3-dimensional!
We decided to go ahead and make it for his birthday last year, and he was THRILLED. Daddy was a sculpture major in college and he made some pretty awesome things, so I was happy he was impressed with our little sculpture. Plus, it was edible and quite tasty.





Family Photo :)   (I'm 8 mo. pregnant)
I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment