Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cinnabuns and Clean Carpets {85}

Dear Miss Dinah,

You woke us up at 6:30 this morning and this is what happens...
We are super-productive!

Not kidding, today was jam-packed.

This doesn't mean we need to make it a habit though =D

Daddy and Mamma stayed in bed just relaxing and visiting and then Mamma actually went to the Rec Center and ran on the treadmill! I was back by 9, and found you playing and Daddy eating...



Cinnabuns!


Later we worked back in the closet.
I found it hard to believe, but you stayed in the same spot for at least 15 or 20 minutes, I am not exaggerating! The whole time you took one thing out of that cubbie, and put it back in...out...and in...out...and in!

You just stood there right next to me as I put stuff in the new organizer...which is awesome!



Then Daddy came home for a late lunch and announced that Uncle Mac would be over to clean the carpet in a few hours. Uncle Mac owns the carpet cleaning business.


First he vacuumed, and you chased him around and around and around.


Daddy and Uncle Mac cleaned for a few hours, and we took a bath and then watched for a while. As we sat in this corner, I flashed back to sitting in that same corner less than a year ago...


34 weeks pregnant. Things look a little different, don't they!?
I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment