Saturday, April 14, 2012

Full Access {82}

Dear Miss Dinah,

I am your mamma.
Do you know what that means?

That means, for one thing, that you have full access to me.

Everything I have is yours. All the knowledge I posses and hope to gain, I'll share with you.
My time, resources, energy and experience are a gift given to me, that I can offer to the Lord, to my husband, and to you!

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
You are my friend.

Our Lord actually lay down his life for his enemies. A good man might die for his friends, but who would die for their enemies? Jesus did. So those who were enemies might be enemies no more, but be reconciled to God.
Full access to the Father.
I can't get over that.


A much smaller, just as wonderful, you :)


I love you.


Mamma <3   

Everything else we did today is over at Juliette.    

No comments:

Post a Comment