Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Love Your Laughter {78}

Dear Miss Dinah,

I know I've already said this 100 times, but some of the most wonderful moments are when we just look at each other and giggle.
Your laughter is truly infectious.
I LOVE the moments when I stop being so serious, and choose to make you laugh.
You seem to always be ready for it, always on the verge of wacky giggles.
And the best part it, I can feel our connection deepening when we share those moments of precious joy.

It is easy for me to see you as an extension of myself. I mean, for nine months it seemed like you existed as part of me. But, you were a whole, separate being, living inside of me.

I did not create you. God created you and breathed life-breath into you. You are a unique person, there is no one like you. You look a little like me, and a little like your Daddy, but you are 100% Dinah.

And, you have your own calling and destiny in Him. I get the privilege of learning who God has made you to be, and at the same time, teaching and training, and equipping you to respond to and fulfill that calling.



You and General
Loving on Dana's "baby" :)
Yes, we have a chocolate shelf in the refrigerator. Today, you found it. Someday we'll indulge together, not today :)
I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment