Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pretty Girls in Dresses {76}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Last week as we got ready for church, we practice brushing your little chompers with a new baby toothbrush we got. It's mostly a chew toy and you kinda like it once you get the hang of it. We still use just a wet wash cloth most of the time, though.

What do I do with this thing?
Mmmmmmmmm, mouth massage!
 I had a sweet little dress I thought I'd dress you in "Easter" morning. But, I put my dress on and decided we matched better if I put you in your little butterfly dress you wore last week. They are basically the same cut, both have the gathered bodice. Even put flowers in the hair, although yours did not stay long. What can I say? I can't help but love matching with my little buddy!





You with the kids after their egg hunt. We arrived late and had no clue where they had gone!
Visiting our neighbor Charly and your buddy, "Buddy" this afternoon.
Ooooh! One more fun thing tonight. I found this video on Daddy's phone. It's of Gampa riding the motor bike...enjoy!



I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment