Friday, April 20, 2012

Off We Go {88}

Dear Miss Dinah,

I want to start out by saying that it was a long day...but I feel like I am always saying that!

But blessed are the days full of travel, activity, friends, and serving.

"Am I going to, mamma?"
1st stop: Jack and Shelia. You met the 10 months ago today!
Teaching you how to blow bubbles

"I <3 my midwife!"

Jack mowing the jungle. A favor to a friend from the clinic.

(Tall!) Daddy, Tracy, and Sheila watching Jack. They were also waiting on a baby (due today!) in Wakeeny.
 The clinic is doing well, but everyone is very busy right now. "More praying than medication at the moment," they joked. They are a light in this town, and we are so thankful for them. 

Finally to Manhattan, exploring the new digs.

Goodnight, rest up, another busy day tomorrow!

I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment