Monday, April 23, 2012

Quick Visit {91}

Dear Miss Dinah,

We woke up early, and decided we would drive to see the guys!

We had a quick breakfast...

...and then headed out.
It was about an hour and a half drive but well worth it. We were so happy to see Daddy!


The guys were working so hard, they hope to be done by tomorrow. We went to Home Depot with Daddy but really didn't get to see him that much besides that, because he was out gathering supplies when we got there.

I'm glad I'm not up there!

The shed roof's all done.

We cleaned out the lower apartment some. It doesn't look that bad in this picture, but it was gross and smelly. Maybe that's why you cried :(

This man is out in the alley behind the house every day. Every day he goes through the trash collecting aluminum cans. He's probably well over 70 years old.

Grampa went with us!
We took the long way home...you and your grandpa napped.

For dinner we made our 3 bean salad. You recognized it while I was making it and snacked on some beans.

5 beans pictured here. We added wax beans and didn't use the garbanzos.
Dad grilled chicken for dinner. 


 Oops. I noticed I called him Dad. But, that happens a lot. My dad :) Your grandpa :)

Spicy BBQ and regular. Deeeelicious.
It's supposed to be in the 80's tomorrow...hopefully we can try out the new yard equipment ;)


I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment