Thursday, May 3, 2012

A New Day {101}

Dear Miss Dinah,

I am so grateful that I was chosen to spend each day with you.

I know that not all mammas are with their babies all day long, and I am just so thankful that I am.

God has made you a great thinker and a processor. You enjoy sitting quietly, examining things. You focus very intently on whatever task you have set before yourself. Daddy is right, you have been repeating words on demand: Daddy, Mamma...and others that mostly sound like derivatives of those!

You are a sweet, sweet thing. God has already put so much joy in your heart. People often comment about how happy you are.

I just imagine how that joy will grow deeper and deeper as you come to the knowledge of what God has done on your behalf, dear sister. 

“BLESSED ARE THOSE WHOSE LAWLESS DEEDS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN,
         AND WHOSE SINS HAVE BEEN COVERED.

“BLESSED IS THE MAN WHOSE SIN THE LORD WILL NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT.”

(Romans 4:7-8)

Kick off your socks and enjoy some sun!

Helping Mamma reorganize the front room.

I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment