Friday, May 11, 2012

Zoo Flashback {109}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Our big accomplishment of the day was getting the printer working. This doesn't sound like a huge accomplishment but it really is! We bought it about a month ago. Daddy is the technologically advanced one of the house, but we really wanted me to step up and make it work. Well, I set up the printer and inserted the little disk it came with, and thought I had installed everything accordingly, but for some reason it wouldn't print! We called tech support today and after 2 phone calls, and multiple uninstalls and re-installs, we finally printed! Victory! Watch out paper supply, we have projects looooooooong overdue!! =D

I have not been taking too many pictures lately, but I've been looking for an excuse to put these up for a long time:

Me and my daddy...



And thirty years later...


I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment