Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Rockin' Day {115}

Dear Miss Dinah,

There are so many many many reasons I love your Daddy. I will just mention a few today:

His sense of humor. He is an extremely quick wit. Last night I walked in the door from Zumba and he was finishing cooking dinner. He had you in his arms, and I asked, "So how's that working cooking with a baby on your hip?" He replied, "Easy!" trying to convince me it was easier with a baby than without. :)

His attitude. He chooses to laugh in any and every situation he can, instead of becoming worried, angry, or upset. He loves to be happy.

His creativity. I have never seen anyone make the kinds of things he has: wooden bathtubs and sinks, motorized bikes, a lamp from a baking pan and Christmas lights...

His humility. He will never know or believe how amazing I think that he is.

His heart. He is the most giving of his time to serve others than anyone I have EVER met (besides perhaps his mother).

His brain. Seriously, I don't know how he fits all that stuff in there. He said when he was young, he prayed for wisdom...he sure received that and knowledge.

His values. He loves God deeply and has a commitment to the truth. He can easily spot lies, and very clearly and simply communicates God's truth about any situation. 


Front yard, "rock garden" :)



Let the festivities begin: 

Daddy's birthday present. An air hockey table bought for $50 and fixed up!




Singing Happy Birthday, even Uncle Dan on the phone :)
Happy Birthday, Daddy! We love you!

and you too, baby ;)

Mamma <3



No comments:

Post a Comment