Tuesday, May 1, 2012

School and Housework {99}

Dear Miss Dinah,

This morning we went to visit Calvary Academy. This is their last weeks of school, so it's a good thing we made it over there! The school is small this year -- just about 3 families -- but all the children are doing so well! Their grades are up and they seem to be disciplined in their studies. I love those sweet children!

Last summer they renovated the entire school and it looks fabulous. New floors, carpet, paint on the walls, cabinets, and Adrian even used her Cricket cut machine to make beautiful artwork and scripture passages for each classroom wall. Her mother (whom with her husband now runs the school) said that she woke up each morning with exactly what should go on a certain wall -- just a gift from God! You had fun crawling and exploring. We stayed through part of lunch time and then came home. 

We folded clothes:

 



Filed paperwork:




Another fun thing you are doing is drinking out of your bath toys! I think it's time to work on a real cup. Soapy bath water isn't the greatest thing to drink!

Due to some serious growing, and teething, you are getting tired earlier in the evenings lately. While eating some cottage cheese at about 6:30, you tried to lay your little head down on me. So, I put on the PJ's and got your ready for bed. Then I just held you close to me and you snuggled in. You are getting so, so, so good at cuddling! You would lift your head every little bit, and then promptly lay it back down as I whispered to you. Finally I lay you down and you fell right to sleep.

I love you.

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment