Monday, January 21, 2013

Attempting Escape {363}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Our house is an exciting place to live these days. I don't remember if I posted a picture of these walls yet or not, so here they are! We are cruising along at an exciting pace!


Yesterday, Daddy and I bought some cookies on sale (we can't resist goodies on sale). We planned on making them today with Ms. Q, but since little Ryah wasn't home, we waited.



This afternoon at Ms. Quinita's house, we cooked and talked, and Ms. Q put on a Tigger movie and let you borrow Sean's little bumble bee pillow to relax with. I have no idea why this photo looks like it has a filter on it.


 


Such a great help with folding laundry...don't poop out on me now! :D


Finishing dinner, and trying to help Daddy finish his...
 

A few hours after you went to bed, I had to take a shower and get ready for bed myself. Tonight I woke you up, oops! At least you were a happy camper.


Though you did try and, ahem, escape...



Goodnight again, sleep tight again, it's been a privilege spending the day with you, again.

I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment