Saturday, January 5, 2013

Life Skills Update {347}

Dear Miss Dinah,

You color with your left hand and eat with your right.
Sometimes you use two hands for both those activities.


After dinner, I was clipping my nails. You grabbed the small pink clippers, and began to imitate me. And then my camera turned green. Very strange.


And then you tried to clip my toes.

 


At a year and a half old you are 2'4.5" tall and a little over 21 lbs.

You like to do a little wiggle of a dance whenever music comes on. And generally, you like music with a beat, like your Mamma.

You go get jackets and shoes when you think it's time to go outside. And when inside, you inside Daddy and I take jackets off.

You love it when Daddy and I hug, and you always want to come be a part of it.

Car carts are the only way to get around the grocery store, even at Ray's Apple Market where the steering wheels are broken off.

You like to fall down to a sitting position (over and over) when you are playing, especially on Mamma's lap, or Daddy's tummy. He makes a grunt like you are knocking the wind out of him and you just laugh and laugh.

I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment