Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pie Day {359}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Today on one of our walks (it was beautiful out) I pointed the camera your way and said, "Say cheese!"

I'm not sure if it's because you understood what to do, or if it was because I said, the word cheese, but you flashed me this sweety-peety smile.

And then you kept on saying "cheese, cheese..." for a long time.


We've been wanting to use up some pie crusts for a while, so today we finally did. First we made a chicken pot pie. You got to lick the pot of the leftover 'batter,' and you thought that was quite tasty. Next we made an apricot pie, and well, of course you thought that batter was even tastier...


 
Late night trip to Menard's -- I mean, joy riding. We had a few odds and ends to pick up. As you and Daddy checked out, I ran to the restroom (sorry) but when I got back, you (and Daddy) were doing donuts at the front of the store. So very funny. 


I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment