Thursday, September 13, 2012

Changing Season {234}

Dear Miss Dinah,

The days are getting chillier now, and it's a nice change to put on a sweatshirt to go for a morning walk. This is also the season that we get Daddy back :) as his seed cleaning jobs wind down. Only one scheduled job left!

Visited with a few little friends today, Kendall (about your age) and Natalie (3) and Davis (2). You didn't quite know what to make of all the toddler activity at first. Then you found your groove and enjoyed interacting with Kendall especially. This afternoon we made preparations for the upcoming week...

Finished baking breads and rolls.


Got packing.

Sorry about the closed eyes, again, I blame the 3-second delay.


You sat with me and put all the little rubber bands back in their little container one by one as I packed clothes.

You are getting excellent at hand-gestures that go along with songs or rhymes. As I recite a rhyme, you motion along. You're becoming quicker at this game, too. I started "Itsy-bitsy spider" just a few days ago and you're already starting to motion back. Part of it is your smarty-pantsness, but also I think it's just so fun to you, and you don't want to miss out on any fun.

I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment